Jan-Pro International Franchise Opportunity
JAN-PRO franchise opportunity provides one of today's exceptional business opportunities, allowing you to enter one of the fastest growing industries by safely becoming your own boss through the guidance and support of an established franchise organization. Additionally, it's a business you can tailor to your specific situation -- you can start small, even on a part-time basis, and build the business to achieve your financial goals.
JAN-PRO's franchise program is one of the most comprehensive of its kind. Combining sound business practices and innovation, this program is designed to assist unit franchisees every step of the way and in every aspect of business. JAN-PRO unit franchisees are in business for themselves, not by themselves.
Why Be a JAN-PRO Unit Franchisee?
Most businesses require a significant investment of time and money. That's why whatever business you choose, it's got to be a business opportunity in a fast growing industry, with expansion possibilities limited only by your own potential. In addition, it should be a business that will be resistant to economic problems such as an economic downturn.
JAN-PRO offers a well-planned system, starting with training that begins when you purchase the franchise and continuing with professional support on an ongoing basis. Whether you are looking for a good way to supplement your income or are seeking a whole new business career, becoming a unit franchisee with JAN-PRO may be the right vehicle for you.
- Guaranteed Clients
- Insurance and Bonding
- Cash Flow Management
- Marketing Assistance
- Ongoing Support
Operating the Business
Unit franchisees are assigned their first customers once they have completed training. JAN-PRO staff will be there to provide assistance every step of the way, designing a complete work schedule and teaching how to complete each task in a proper and timely manner. If additional workers are needed, JAN-PRO will help in the hiring process and if need be, will provide a cleaning crew to get things rolling.
Once the business has been established, it's time to think about expansion. There is no limit to how large you can eventually expand your business. The JAN-PRO unit franchise program is designed for the small business owner to grow their business in manageable stages, with various investment programs.
When you become a Unit Franchisee with JAN-PRO, you will enjoy:
- Support from your regional master franchise office.
- A steady income stream. You'll receive monthly income from the customers provided to you by your master franchise owner, without the expense of an accounting system and the worry of collecting the receivables.
- The benefits of a recognized name. Most building owners and managers prefer working with a larger company that has a good reputation, excellent references, and professional customer support and service.
- Professional relations. Quality control, customer account inspections and customer support are provided by our specially trained technicians.
- Unlimited growth potential. Additional customer accounts will be provided to build your business at a pace that meets your needs.
An Executive's Business
The JAN-PRO Franchise System is structured around the Master Franchise Concept. This concept takes advantage of a decentralized structure where each Master Franchise Owner acts as the Regional Franchisor in their exclusive market.
Our Master Franchise Program
Our Master Franchise Program is truly an Executive's Business. How does cleaning qualify as an executive's business? The answer is simple! Cleaning has little to do with JAN-PRO's proven Master Franchise Format for allowing seasoned management or sales/marketing executives to capitalize on the business of "franchise" cleaning. The Master Franchise Owner and Staff operate their business during normal business hours from a professional office environment, while their Unit Franchisees provide the cleaning services to the customers during evening hours.
Part of the Mastersâ€™ initial income stream will come from "unit" franchise sales for a combination of cash-flow and notes receivable. Their business will also generate revenue from the commercial cleaning contracts, serviced by their local "unit" franchisees. They will manage 100 percent of the cash-flow, collecting accounts receivable and dispersing payments to their unit franchisees at the end of each month.
Corporate Assistance Provided: to Master Franchise Owners JAN-PRO master franchise owners are provided with tremendous support by the corporate staff:
Site Selection: Assistance in selecting the right office location to maximize franchise and customer sales growth
Training: Comprehensive initial training, covering franchise/customer sales, management/support, administrative/operations
Support: On-site management visitations, ongoing phone consultations, regional sales meetings
Turnkey Concept: Operations training manuals and videos, regional directors manuals, account sales manual, policies and procedures manual, unit franchise sales presentations, unit franchisee agreement and disclosure document
Unlimited Growth: Rights to sell hundreds of JAN-PRO unit franchises (ranging in price from $2,800 to $44,000) in an exclusive market area
Master Franchise Owner Responsibilities
The master regional office provides the unit franchisee with:
- Business volume (customer accounts), based on the franchise plan chosen, and the necessary start-up equipment and supplies
- Liability insurance and a janitorial bond
- Accounting services such as customer billing, credit and collections, through monthly payments for services rendered
- Assistance with customer relations and quality control on an ongoing basis
- A comprehensive training program that includes classroom and on-the-job training as well as continuous training and support
- Marketing assistance to help expand their customer base
JAN-PRO requires that master franchise owners meet the following three criteria:
- Possess executive and/or sales management experience
- Have liquid assets from $90,000 to $200,000, depending on financing and the size of the metropolitan area
- Reside in or be willing to move to an available metropolitan area